Saturday, March 5, 2011

COOKIES!

In this blog, you will learn of my baking escapades as I attempt to bake 43 different types of cookies. (That depends if we move and I am interrupted.) I will choose 43 recipes, that are able to be done with German ingredients*, from the books entitled "Big Fat Cookies," (Even the cover makes my mouth water) and "500 Cookies" (500 hundred whole recipes!) If I am un-able to bake one week, that is because either a) my mom says we have to many sweets or b) I am busy doing something else and am un-able to.

*Just to let you know, I am living in Germany, so I am un-able to get access to American ingredients 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a lovely blog I have stumbled upon! I think I shall follow it, as it has already made my mouth water and made me giggle aloud.

    ReplyDelete