Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Craving Cookies

Today's post is a little different because, since my mom is out of town, and we need to use up our old bananas, I looked up a cookie recipe on www.allrecipes.com. (this recipe is courtesy of GODGIFU) They are called Craving cookies, and they include a blend of Peanut Butter, Mashed Bananas, and Chocolate. I thought it would be an interesting mix: so I gave it a try!

They turned out well, except for here's the thing: I burned one batch, but one batch was good, and they tasted great! They're good, but they aren't cookies I would want to have as much as, say, Reeses cookies. my family who was here liked them, but there are still left overs after two weeks, so, maybe they aren't the best.

So, to sum it up: They're good, and if you like peanut butter, and bananas together, then make them. But, if you're lukewarm on the idea, I don't suggest them as a must make!

No comments:

Post a Comment