Monday, April 2, 2012

Marshmallow Monster Cookies

One cup of chocolate chips. One cup of peanut butter chips. One cup of white chocolate chips. One cup of marshmallows.  Probably four cups of peanut butter cookie dough. now, if my math is correct (which I'd say the chances are pretty likely of) there about as much added goodness as there is yummy dough. Now, hm, let's see... carry the one... add the four... add the fifty... carry the five... AHA! It's delicious!

These were quite amazing and my taste buds were definitely not mad at me when I ate them, to put it into poetic form! I made them with a friend, and we made a giant cookie that was about bigger than both of our faces, and that was better than the normal cookies because it turned out softer, and therefore were optimum for maximum enjoyment! The regular ones turned out crunchy for some reason, but they were still really good!

I got the recipe from a magical little website called foodgawker.com where you gawk at food, it's not that complicated. Just search for Marshmallow Monster Cookies and you'll be led right there, and perhaps to other scrumdiddlyumptious recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment